2007-08-20

The Aspinall Story

I wanted to tell the whole story and how it all ended. There is a lot of trash talking about the Prima network which is imho without any reason.

Okay ... I cleared the Aspinalls bonus on Saturday and wrote an email telling the support to credit my account with the bonus money. Buisness as usuall. Even on weekends the bonus at Prima were usually credited to my account withing 12 hours. But nothing happened.
So I emailed the support again today morning asking what had happened to the bonus money.

"Your account has already been updated with the due bonuses accordingly."

So I check again my account and no money there. I write another email, telling them that this there was no money credited.
I get a quick reply saying...

"
Please note that we have reviewed your account and it seems that you have met the requirements and the bonus in the amount of $100 has been credited to your Poker account."

This is getting kinda frustrating. In my next email, I ask the support to send me the list with incoming and outgoing money transfers aswell as the details of my sessions.
They didn't respond to that email as quickly as to the last.
So now it's evening, I come home from work and check yet again my Aspinalls account for the bonus money. And hurray!! it's there. But no responds from the support team...


So it all turned out good. I got my money, and it just took me three emails. I think Prima is a nice poker network with nice bonus offers. Especially for small bankrolls like mine. If there is a problem, tell the support. Write an email and be a little patient. They do the best they can.

Baba,
insert

1 Kommentar:

Hosch hat gesagt…

Hope and pray to get the bonus twice! ;-)