2007-08-11

First Royal Flush

NLHE Session: + $13,22
PLO Session: - $2,57

Today I played about 2.000 hand. 4 tables NLHE and 2 tables PLO.
I am starting to get a feel for the cards at PLO. There are still lots of tough decisions, and I also tend to make the wrong decisions, but overall I am happy with the session today. Only lost $2,57.
I also had my first Royal Flush today ... weeeee (Hand wasn't played very good, I know. But I guess it was meant to be this way)

The NLHE session however was a bitch to me. I got coolered or sucked out again big time. Everytime I made a comeback I lost a huge pot.
HU against a weak player I loose TPTK against his trips, because he couldn't lay down 56o against a 3-bet.
Then I lost with a set against a player who fell in love with his OESD.
And last but not least, I ran into a flopped straight.
But in the end I found a villain who felt sorry and gave me his stack so I would feel better :)
Mr.Nice Guy

I will take a break now. Eat and rest a but. Probably goung to play a night session later.

Baba,
insert
(Exact numbers for the PLO session will follow later)

Keine Kommentare: