2007-08-15

What a heater (...or the good site of variance *g*)

Session: + $87,33

I was on a huge heater today. Played very concentrated and had very good cards. And the best thing is that I got payed out big times. It was just beatiful. Also nice, I got lucky against two short stacks. Onetime with JJ vs. Aces and then 99 vs. KK. Bothtimes I hit my set. Nice!

Could only play 1.217 hands, so there are about 2.000 hands left to play for tomorrow. I will try to leave work at 4pm today, so I have a little more time to play. Nevertheless today was simply a great poker day. Don't forget to look at the graph. I am finally up at NLHE this month :)
Not much, but I am very satisfied. Not to forget my + $72 from PLO this month.

Baba,
insert

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

nice session, wir sehen uns an den Tables

Hosch hat gesagt…

Heater?
Evtl. endlich die andere Seite der Varianz nach der harten Zeit zuvor! ^^

insert hat gesagt…

Oder so ^^
Ich denke glaube ich zu pessimistisch ^^