2007-08-19

Good movie and not so much Poker (Update)

Empire Session: + $2,87
Empire Session 2: + $16,72
Wildjack Session: + $34,88

After watching "Simpsons - The Movie" (surprisingly good, I excpected worse) I felt a little tired. That's why I just played about 1.200 hands.
I started the session of at Empire. Things didn't go so well. There were lots of fishes playing, but they kept getting lucky. Calling with Bottom Pair down and cracking my Aces by hitting trips on the river... just disgusting.
Luckily I could triple up with Aces in the end of the session. So I minimized the losses, and turned them into a slight plus.
After that it was off to Wildjack. There's a five table lmitation there! What the?! That really bugs me ... but I simply whatched some Family Guy while playing. Otherwise I would have gotten too bored I guess.
The session went really well. Only two suckouts, but I got it all back. Really juicy. Would love to play longer, but I am getting a little tired and by this also unconcentrated. That's why I decided to call it a day, and continue tomorrow "morning"


- UPDATE -
I just wanted to check how many Raked Hands I have played today at Empire Poker. Then I saw, that I made 520 Rh in 773 hands. That means just about 1.000 - 1.250 hands left till the bonus is cleared. Tried to finish it off tonight, but I am too tired. So I'm going to play the last remaining hands tomorrow.

Baba,
insert

Keine Kommentare: