2007-08-08

Little Time, Short Session (Update)

Session: + $37,66

Wow ... real good Session. I hit my hands. And they held till the sweet end.
Been really lucky with the starting hands. Just played 165 hand, but got Aces twice and Queens three times. These were also the most profitable hands today. Really happy to make such a big win today. At first I didn't want to play at all because I just had so lillte time. Luckily I did.
Tomorrow I plan to play a lot, because I'll come back early from work.


- UPDATE -
Just booked a flight to Vienna. I am going to be there from August 24th till August 28th.

Baba,
insert

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Geht doch! Die Varianz hat dich halt gerne und lässt dich nur schwer aus ihren Fängen, aber das wird schon klappen. Hast du den Party-reload bekommen?

insert hat gesagt…

Gestern keine Zeit gehabt zu schauen. War froh überhaupt die 165 Hände unterzubringen.
Muss heute mal Party installieren und schauen.