2007-08-23

Short Session!

Session: + $20,15

I just don't find the time to play at the moment. Had some things to take care of, and after that I was simply too tired to play. Well, I think the month was good to me, so that's okay I guess.
Yesterday I managed to play a quick session. I went up 2 Stacks but lost an Flop AI with AA + Nut Flushdraw against 2 Pair. 52% - 48% ... no luck on this Coinflip. But I'm happy with the one Stack I won.

Since Prima decided to raise the maximum Rake to $3 at the NL20 tables, I will just finish the Wildjack bonus and the Dreampoker (because of the Stoxpoker account) and then I will go to a room and play there for a while. I am almost 100% sure it will be Partypoker.
I will start of with the NL25 tables and as soon as I hit the $1.000 mark, I will give NL50 a 3 Buyin shot.
But that will still take a while...

Baba,
insert!

Keine Kommentare: