2007-08-07

I run sooooooooo bad!

Session: - $84,20

The Session yesterday was tough. Lost 4,5 Buyins. And I didn’t even play bad. Okay, one Buyin was a semi bluff. That happens. I knew the player, and thought I picked the right time. Obviously I was wrong. Anyhow, I got beat out of the rest. And this in about 350 hands. 350 hands to destroy the work of the last 2.500 hands. I hate poker ^_^
I usually don’t care about stuff PokerEV says, but yesterday I was so upset, that I had to look at my “luck”. Not only on Prima I am getting unlucky, also my time at FTP was a time of bad luck. That really sucks, because combined this means the last 20k hands have been just a downward spiral.
Luckily I have cleared almost the whole bonus. Just a few Rh left. I think I will take a break from Prima bonuswhoring and multitable a bit. Maybe I will deposit my roll at Stars and 8-table NL10 a bit. I plan on playing lots of hands this week. 8 tabling would be a nice change. But I think I will rest today after finishing the bonus and start with PS tomorrow.

Favorite hand of the Session:
3-way Action
I have Top Two Pair, Villain 1 has air, Villain 2 a gutshot.
300BB … thanks a lot!

Baba,
insert

2 Kommentare:

jonni999 hat gesagt…

Jepp, das ist bitter :( Aber Kopf hoch, die donks zahlen dich trotzdem noch aus ;)

insert hat gesagt…

jaja ... hab ich mir bei -40 auch gedacht. aber wenn keine hand hält... ach was solls. ich bins mittlerweile gewohnt