2007-08-18

Aspinalls bonus done!

Session: + $26,98

Today is my "marathon poker day". I plan to play as much as possible.
Slept really long today, because I have a cold and don't feel to good. It's okay if you're staying at home and don't have to do much. But I still feel kind of worn out.
Yesterday I didn't play alot. Only about 200 hands at Fulltilt. That's about it. Wanted to test the new pokermod I got for the software. And that's pretty much it. I just got some pokermods for Party, Empire and Fulltilt. I like a simple and dark layout, so it's not so stressfull for my eyes (not like with the bright colours).

So after sleeping till forever today I played about 2.000 hands at Aspinalls and finished my bonus there. My winrate is very disappointing (3,19PTBB/100 hands) but it's okay. Never really got big hands, and made a stupid mistake which cost me about half a stack. So the winrate is okay, considering all these facts (5 sets in 2.111 hands and none got pay out)

Got an email from Empire saying, that I have a reload bonus in my account. 50% up to $100 clearing at 12Rh/Bonusdollar. Sweet!
I will try to clear either the Empire or the Wildjack bonus this weekend, so there are still a lot of hands for me to play :)

Maybe someone of you can help me. I am looking for Prima bonuses, I haven't played so far. Here's a list of the once I already played:
- Wildjack Poker
- Aspinalls Poker
- Pokerrewards
- 32 Red
- PokerroomLA
- Golden Riviera
- Dream Poker

Any ideas? Please post in the comments section.
I will buy some food now, and what a movie. After that it's poker time!

Baba,
insert

1 Kommentar:

Hosch hat gesagt…

At betdirect you can get another good bonus! $100 for 500 raked Hands (or maybe 600). At Crazy Poker you can get $50 bonus.