2007-08-19

Empire Poker bonus done! (Update)

Session: + $49,34

Finished the Empire Bonus today. Flopped a straight and got payed out by a set. Also got my flopped Fullhouse conterfeid by a rivered Fullhouse... Nontheless I made a nice profit of almost 2 Stacks in about 1.000 hands.
I will try to finish off the Wildjack Poker bonus till Thursday. After that I will be in Vienna for the rest of the month.

Up till now I am pretty happy how the month turned out to be. Sadly Partypoker/Empirepoker have some trouble with their Handhistory so I couldn't track the last ~ 3.000 hands I played there. That's why the graph is also not acurate. But I should be up overall in NL25. (Let' forget the NL50-Tilt ^_^)
There will propably be a retrospect of the month on thursday.


- UPDATE -
With the help of Hosch I was able to finally track my Party and Empire Poker results. The graph shows now every NLHE hand played this month. You can see the NL50 Tilt pretty good... The Omaha results are not included.

Baba,
insert

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Glückwunsch. Wie weit biste bei Wild Jack?